The Plus Programme is a unique early learning programme designed by teachers for families with children aged 6 months – 3 years. The structured programme is for both parent and child and provides opportunities to learn from specialists, build relationships and prepare for the first steps in your child’s education.
Join other families to share experiences and learn together as early years specialists provide the knowledge, skills and resources you need to support your child’s development.
The Plus Programme lays the foundation for little learners to fulfil their potential. Parents say “It feels great being part of a community of parents and this is what my baby needed after the lockdown”.
The Programme includes:
- A weekly 90 minute Learn and Play session at our sister school Rolfe’s Nursery School (W10 5UG) for parent/carer and child to attend together
- A weekly digital pack of learning activities and videos to enjoy at home
- A weekly virtual Learn and Play session on Zoom
- An online learning journal for your child and termly teacher reports
- A parenting programme of expert talks and Q&A sessions
For a full overview of the programme, please download our brochure:
For further information, please register your interest below, or you can book a call with a member of the team here: https://calendly.com/the-plus-team/plus-programme-phone-call
Now Taking Registrations For THE APRIL 2022 Cohort:
The Programme runs each term with three terms per academic year including supplementary resources throughout the holidays. The first term will start in April 2022.
For more information on the fees and on how you can join please complete the form below.
“The teachers are lovely and give each child