If you do not wish to stop and come into the school in the morning, we operate a “Kiss and Drop” system:
- “Kiss and Drop” is located at the playground gate and is open from 8.15 until 8.45am.
- Please use the one-way system and drive down Lancaster Road from the Ladbroke Grove end so that children can get out of the car on the correct side. Adults are unable to cross the street to pick up children if they get out on other side.
- Children must get out of the car on the pavement side only. The driver must not get out of the car.
- Adults in yellow high visibility vests will be standing at the gate ready to welcome children.
- If you choose to use “Kiss and Drop”, your child will be supervised in the playground until the school doors open at 8.30am-8.45am.
- Please note: “Kiss and Drop” ends promptly at 8:45am. Children should enter through the main gates with their parents after this time.