In a happy and purposeful family environment, where every member of the school community is important and all are valued as individuals, Chepstow House aims to discover the best in every child and challenge them to go beyond their expectations.
Chepstow House delivers the highest quality, independent education in a co-educational environment.
The school is a centre of learning excellence, where children can develop as well-rounded individuals, while growing and interacting as part of a community that promotes a spirit of collaboration, collective accountability and responsibility.
- To provide a happy, stimulating learning environment that caters for the needs of individual children.
- To enable effective learning across the school through a broad-based and balanced curriculum and the highest standards of teaching with effective planning, delivery and evaluation.
- To instil in children a high level of self-esteem and confidence in their own worth.
- To encourage pupils to apply themselves diligently to tasks and develop positive attitudes both in their work and in their personal relationships.
- To help pupils acquire skills and knowledge relevant to life.
- To develop a sensitivity to the needs of others and instil respect for religious, moral and cultural values, tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life, and recognition of the rights of all, irrespective of race, creed, gender or impairment.
- To participate and encourage enjoyment in all creative and aesthetic areas of the curriculum.
- To develop sound, purposeful home-school links based on mutual trust and understanding.